Update Version: Tech2Win V1.702
Tech2Win Support multilanguage:
Bulgarian, Czech, Danish, German, English (either British or American), Greek, Spanish, Finnish, French, Croatian, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Portuguese (Portugal), Romanian, Russian, Slovenian, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional)
Tech2Win is a Windows application which can emulate Tech2 functionality.
Essentially, Tech2 software is executed on a PC.
To run this program your PC needs to meet the following technical requirements:
- A vehicle communications interface must be installed and connected to the PC.The list of acceptable interfaces might vary from region to region.In most cases GMs Multiple Diagnostic Interface (MDI) can be used.
- The Tech2Win application requires 150MByte of hard disk space during installation.An additional 32MB is necessary per PCMCIA flash card you wish to manage.
- Prior to execution of the Tech2Win application, you need minimum 100MB free physical RAM.It is mandatory that your PC has enough memory to hold the application inside RAM over the whole execution time.
- Your PC should have the computing power equivalent to a 1.2GHz Pentium (single core). We strongly suggest that you do not use any other applications in parallel.
- A keyboard is not needed.Tech2Win can also be operated via touch screen.For configuration management we strongly suggest that you use a keyboard as you will need to enter file names.
- Your color graphics display must have a minimum resolution of 800 x 600 with a minimum color depth of 256.Without a keypad, a resolution of 640 x 480 might be acceptable.
When using Tech2Win (a laptop instead of a Tech2) please ensure that the laptop has sufficient power.
Normally, your laptop will not be powered by the car battery, as the Tech2 is.